Saturday, May 16, 2015

New sub boi Learns How to Please Master


Hi! I am Master's new sub boi.


 I met him on recon and read this blog and particularly his last post about not really caring about the shape of his slaves, but really caring about their submissiveness.  I thought: unhuh, sure you do?


Super Submissive

But,  I decided to put that to the test, as my body type is a lot more like the chunky guy or cub shown in his post on the right...but I am super submissive in word and deed.  Much to my surprise, after inspecting me and chatting with me, he asked me if I wanted to be his boi and we started (and besides I am now going to the gym).




I never would have of  thought that I would feel complete like I do now. For, being Masters new sub slave has given me a sense of completion, passion and adoration. When Sir first used me I did not know what to expect or how to feel. I am glad I acceppted his invitation to own me as now I am being explored by him like no one else ever has. Not only is Sir rough and hard, but caring and passionate. He looks after me and cares about me, but still uses me hard...very hard for me.



With each training session Sir explores more and more of me. Pushing my limits and getting me to try things that I did not think I would be able to handle.  It is hard to describe how happy it makes me to obey and do as I'm told - if I am struggling to perform something Sir will always give me encouragement and that makes me want to do what he tells me to more. If I do it right and as told I will always be rewarded with good words which fills me with joy. My heart soars when he says "Good Boi".


ACCEPTANCE with what it is, what is going to be, and ultimately that it thought it could be anything else… is how boys come to accept the reality of their lives and submit to the men that deserve their service… the reality is always a difficult one to accept.LEARN YOUR PLACE - ACCEPT WHAT YOU ARE - EXIST TO SERVE
 Awaiting Master's Next Torture

I am never allowed to cum unless told to, as my cum is now Sir's property. When we first started I did disobey him once and of course I  told him as I could never lie to him. I was punished and I did deserve it - Sir gave me a clear reminder of who I am, and I exist as his slave to obey,serve and to give HIM pleasure.  It is really clear that our relationship we have is also all about trust.

To write this and expose my thoughts and feelings to people I do not know and will likely never met, is scary for me, but here goes....I have a lot to say but not sure how to express it. For starters, I thought I would share with you the things that Sir has done to me so far:

grover3:

Exactly what a boy needs, but make sure he knows WHY he’s getting the belt and make him promise to never do it again.   Make him thank you when you are done strapping his faggot ass too !

Remind your Object frequently why it even exists in the first place. 
The Belt to My Butt
- Edging, always edging
- Tying my balls tight and smacking them and whipping them with a belt
- My nipples have had pegs on them and whipped hard with a belt (Master taught me of new intense sensations I did not think I had with my nipples)
- Wax dripping on my balls and nipples
- Peg on the bottom side of my cock head
- Belt choking
-Whipping my butt with belt until it is red and hot to touch
- Cumming on command
- Cum denial and denial and denial longer and longer (OMG I will explode)!


When I did disobey Master, I immediately felt ashamed. Before he would forgive me he made me tie a shoe to hang from balls while I cleaned the house for the next hour and  then made me get on my knees to lick the bathroom clean - ending by placing my head in the toilet under the water and flushing. This is what I deserved and truly taught me my place.  I now long to always be in my place when I am with him.
Yes! It WILL!
A Willing Boi
My heart sinks when I disappoint  him and soars when I please him. I hope I evolve and learn to be a better and better slave over time...but for now it just feels "right" and perhaps a little scary, 'cause I do not know where he will take me next.
Master is hard and tough and demands obedience, however he is sensual and caring. I kiss Sir often and love our hugs, chats and cuddle time after I serve him.


I am ready to explore more and be there when needed. I am learning and I have made a couple of mistakes, which have disappointed Sir.  He demands much, but so far no more than I can give.



--new sub boi


Hey, love to hear your comments on this post, just click on "no comments/Comments below

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. It identifies with it strongly, as it has felt all of the expeirences expressed here. It was wonderful to read. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your a good slave

    ReplyDelete