Tuesday, June 11, 2013

-boi Namless, a cunt pain pig who can't hold cum.


I had disobeyed master weeks ago and was sorry so told him that I had repented and wanted another chance. I told him I was so sorry I had failed :(.

 I begged master to abuse me and test me once again. He inspected me, named me a slave pig and asked me to go to my  home and strip with the toys before me before 15 minutes elapsed. I reported with a deadline of 15 minutes to reach my home; failing which I would have had dire consequences.


I reported with a tank shirt, trousers and a boxers. The toys were eggplant, pegs, rope, belts, paper pegs, and a toothbrush. SIR ordered me to strip topless and abused my nipples with belt whips. Then he ordered me to use brush on them and make them red.

Later he pegged them and made me pull them till they came off without opening them. My tits were sufficiently sore and my dick was rock hard. Master realised it and started abusing my dick and balls together and separately with whip lashes and heavy punches.

He then made me drip hot candle wax on my nipples and cock and balls....the wax burned when it hit, but was also erotic for me as I love and need pain.
Nameless tight ass

 Then he made me fuck my ass with a long and narrow eggplant with a condom on it, over and over as I was also told to wank to edge and hold my cum. Then he had me go faster and harder...I thought the eggplant would just bust inside me...I was so horny and hot it was almost unbearable...I wanted to cum so badly....but he wouldn't let me.

Later, I requested master if another slave could join the conversation and as a fool I tried to accommodate a slave who requested to get abused online. I failed my master as the slut didn't turn up.




So I honestly requested master to abuse me and punish me for my wrong doing. Master then punched my balls hard. After each of these activities I wanked to edge. Prior to this, I have not been trained in holding my cum by edging at all!  I was worried about satisfying master and after 6 times of edging, I couldn't predict when I was going to cum and so as I wanked, I came.

Master was very angry and ordered me to humiliate myself by showing up naked before an open window facing the street, wiping my cum from my cock on the glass and then ordered me to kneel in a corner hands up behind my head for what seemed like hours , but was only 5 minutes.

 I thought about how I had been a douche bag and apologised. SIR asked me if I wanted to write about it and I humbly said that am not worthy. Master said that I am a worthless pain cunt and so I can write like one and here goes my post.

Ever apologising pain slut,

-boi nameless

No comments:

Post a Comment