Sunday, October 13, 2013

A new kind of drug

I always thought I was a bit different...who knew there were others like me, let alone others that are somewhat influenced in one-way, shape or form by one man.

I discovered this very blog, maybe like you are now, by accident. I wasnt searching for anything in particular. Just a mundane afternoon with my cock out and the window breeze filling my room. The more and more I read though, the more I needed to be controlled by him.

He's as mysterious as a masked super hero, but as kind as the old man next door, hes really an enigma. Youre not really sure who youre talking to, or what youre doing, but you just do it, you do it because you want to do it for him.

Its intoxicating

You crave more, you want more, youre afraid of more. Yet you do it, you do it because youre a slave like everyone else to him. You do it because you want to be the best, the one who impresses him the most.

Sure, I have a wide variety of toys, yet his favourite toy I own is my own body.

His body.

I have no idea what to expect in the future, but I know it excites me.

His perverted mind, and my perverted attitude will become a thing of legend, and legends never die.


No comments:

Post a Comment