Saturday, December 22, 2012

boi Jase's Introduction:


Honesty it seems will be a pinnacle of my relationship with sir (or master I'm not sure which rolls of the tongue better yet) and so I can think of no better approach to take on the occasions I take to writing on this blog.



I'm not even how to say or what to say but I suppose I should start the beginning; I'm new to all this. It's a completely new horizon for me... don't get me wrong if I’m being forthwith the idea of being owned by someone has permeated almost every erotic fantasy I can ever remember having and a few days ago I decided to see if I could do something about it and that is how I came across master.



I not 100% on what made him talk to me I suppose I should ask at some point but we began talking and with every word I got listening to a man who seemed to know my reactions before I did, who in just a few short hours seemed to have a firmer grasp upon this long unexplored side of me than I have managed to in years.



We have engaged in a few sessions that I must say I have enjoyed beyond words. The feeling of someone else having such control over me mixed with a sense of security has been beyond enlightening and I suppose I feel like a snowflake teetering upon a coal. Though I know I would like it to continue for as long as he will have me.



I'm not sure how this is all going to go as we are both still very much discovering each other but what I do have an inkling about is that master might indeed be able to open a whole new world to me, one that I have danced around for so long and I'm looking forward to understanding. For now all I feel is an immediate sense of tranquillity and even greater level of excitement and anticipation for what could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment