Thursday, December 27, 2012

My First Punishment

I would like to introduce myself; I am chaste pup, a new contributor to the blog.

Today was my first punishment with my new Master.  I thought I was doing a good thing by shaving my body last night, but he informed me differently.  Because I did such a heinous act without his permission or authorization, he administered my first punishment today.


I rubbed toothpaste on my balls first, carefully moving it around that Birdlocked chastity device.  I am currently in day 9 of a 14 day lock-up.  It was difficult, but I got a thick layer covering each ball.  Next, I put the remained on my asshole, as instructed.  By the time I pulled my underwear and sweatpants up, I noticed a tingling in my ass.  It felt like my butt was getting hot, but I quickly realized that it was more like a burning sensation.  By the time I got back to my computer to report to Master, it was getting increasingly intense.  I have never done this before, and I had no idea when or if the intensity was going to stop!

As I sat in front of my laptop, the sensation suddenly hit my balls.  The intensity increased steadily over 10 minutes.  It was then that he explained that my pain is his pleasure, and that by pleasing him I would learn that this was well worth the discomfort.  

At last, when he told I could now wipe it off, I was relieved, but when I got back to the bathroom, the pain was even more incredibly intense.  The simultaneous burning and cool menthol were simultaneously uncomfortable and calming.  That is exactly the feeling that slavery gives to me: uncomfortable but calming. Perhaps slavery is a balm for what I am?         

--chaste pup

1 comment:

  1. That is a great analogy. There is a sort of calm in knowing you are submitted to another.

    ReplyDelete